Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Shop Got Featured in a Blog!

Taken from Google Images
Okay, so the Snoopy picture is a pretty darn good depiction of myself when I received the news that an item in my store was featured on another blog... and without me asking for it! The most popular item in the shop - my real starfish earrings, was featured last month. I didn't have a blog at that point, so beyond giving a one sentence shout out to my Facebook fans, I wasn't really able to voice how ecstatic I was... that is until now. 

Taken from Google Images

Can you tell, I'm just slightly excited? 

Anyway, enough of my excitement. Go check out this Treasury Clipping, featured on Bikbik and Roro's Blog. It's titled Beach Walk, and was curated on Etsy by Sidereal

^My Earrings!^                             


No comments:

Post a Comment