Saturday, June 22, 2013

Here Goes Nothin'!

Yes, It's me crossing my fingers!
So, I've been tossing around the idea of starting a blog. I've been saying that I'm gonna do It for a while now (and by a while I mean like a year ha-ha).. Not that my life is more interesting than anyone else's life... but I figure, hey! I got ideas! What if other people are interested in my lifestyle, what I do for a living, and of course, my nifty ideas? I'll never know until I give it a try. So, here I am giving it a try with my fingers crossed!

Stay tuned for some exciting topics, and awesome giveaways. I'm kind of new at this so bare with me! I will, however, leave you with a little info regarding what kind of topics my blog will contain. You can keep a lookout for information regarding being/becoming a Navy wife, popular themed weddings, DIY projects, recipes, booking the perfect photographer for your wedding... and of course random updates about about what's going on in the wacky world of Michelle, ha-ha!

Thanks for checking out my very first attempt at blogging, and I hope you find your way back!

No comments:

Post a Comment